WVS rank bar.
Chrome and enamel, pin back, \\\' rank \\\' bar for Headquarters Staff. Introduced in 1940 and added to through the war as the number of appointments increased. The Headquarters Staff bar was worn only by those WVS members of executive rank. Manufacturer marked to the reverse \'Marples & Beasley,B\'ham\' and in good condition with 1mm area of damaged enamel and very minor surface abrasions. Uncommon rank bar.